Going to Loring Park Art Festival?
Visit www.loringparkartfestival.com for information on free bus passes and free parking! This alternate routes map also shows ways to get around construction. For your safety, please use the pedestrian bridge to cross over Hennepin/Lyndale, or use the crosswalk at Groveland Avenue. Have a wonderful time!
- Southbound Lyndale is down to one lane south of Dunwoody for about 400 feet. This closure has been extended to Friday 7/29 due to the rain last weekend. During this time, left turns from westbound Dunwoody are allowed, but one of the two left turn lanes is closed. A second southbound lane will open up Friday evening.
- A second lane of eastbound Dunwoody will also open back up Friday evening 7/29.
- Crews have been experiencing some utility and weather issues that are delaying the work at the Vineland/Oak Grove intersection. The Oak Grove side of the intersection is anticipated to open on Friday 8/5. The Vineland side of the intersection will take a bit longer and is scheduled to be closed through Monday 8/15.
- Detours are posted and are illustrated here.
- Left turns from Hennepin/Lyndale to Groveland are allowed while the Vineland/Oak Grove intersection is closed.
- The bus stop on southbound Lyndale at Dunwoody is also closed and is scheduled to open on Monday 8/1. Passengers are being directed to the stop at Vineland until then. On Monday 8/1, the bus stop at Vineland will close until the intersection fully opens on Monday 8/15.
- Crews will be working on Saturday 7/30 from 7:00 a.m. until dark (about 10:00 p.m.) in the Vineland intersection.
| || = Closure from April through mid-summer
| || = Short-term closure
| || = Northbound Hennepin detour route
Use the interactive map below to learn more about the lane closures.
Click the map marker icons for details.
Click here for a PDF version of the map above.
Click here for a PDF version of the alternate routes map.